February 4, 2013

Just a little something

Hey! So... I finally took the time to download our new software for our camera, and finally added some pictures!!! Life has been super busy for us, so I apologize for the zillions of posts that finally were published. I am totally did it to procrastinate what I need to do to get ready for tomorrow (lesson plans, grading, and all that jazz)... but oops it's time for bed. DARN! lol.

Well life is amazing, and we only have 10 weeks until our little one joins our family. I love being pregnant too... it is so awesome! Besides the getting up every hour to pee, the back aches, neck pains, getting kicked all the time (there is a dance party in my belly every night) and feeling extremely LARGE... pregnancy is amazing! I can not wait to be a mother! I think Jason is pretty excited too! :)

 Enjoy these few pictures as you catch up on the life of the Osborn family...
My little baby bump... I can't believe he is only 2 lbs!!

Can you tell I'm pregnant?!

WOW, now I look very large...

No comments:

Post a Comment