June 7, 2017

Wow!

What a crazy couple of weeks it has been! I'm am super happy to report, no bed rest for this girl yet! Although, I feel it might be coming soon. I'm not so sure my body can stretch much further than it already has. We have seen so many miracles, so many people reach out to us, and have felt more loved than ever! There is so much good in the world!

Well, to update you on what's been happening... my grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary! We were able to be a part of it, and loved seeing them enjoy the wonderful reception their children put together. I was able to try out my vinyl skills for the first time, and made them a sign. I actually enjoyed doing it, although it freaked me out. I'm terrible at remembering to take pictures, so I don't have any of the big party, but below is the sign
I made for decoration.
I added hearts to it a little later

My grandma and grandpa's house. View from the awesome tree house they built. 
I was 21 weeks and drove 7 hours to be there for their anniversary

Carter is growing up so fast, and loving life in Utah. Everyday he's outside riding bikes with the neighborhood kids or begging to go to a friend's house. With the weather heating up quite nicely, we have gone to the pool, splash pad, thanksgiving point, and have tried to be outside as much as possible. Every time I look at Carter or have a conversation about what we did for the day, he seems to be another year older. I've always been told to cherish the time I have with him while he's little, but no matter how much I do cherish the time, I end up just wanting more. I wish he could be little for just a while longer.
Carter at the splash pad
Carter at our neighborhood bbq. Getting wet was not in the plans. 
Carter with his cousin at the pool
Grandma was there too!

Riding ponies at Thanksgiving point
More adventures at Thanksgiving point
My little buddy is growing up!
The girls are doing great! No bed rest for this girl yet!!! Every appointment we've come out with a zillion ultrasound pictures and a smile on our faces. We are getting more and more anxious to meet them (hoping at the 32 week mark). We still have yet to agree on names, and sometimes I'm afraid they'll just always be baby A,B,C and D. Eventually they'll have names right? If you have any ideas for names, please share!
22 weeks! Only 10 left to go!

Jason and I celebrated 7 years of being hitched, on June 5th. Sometimes I find it hard to believe we've been married that long, and can't believe everything we have gone through together. Jason is the most amazing father and husband,  I'm so glad I have him for eternity!!! We celebrated with our usual Cheesecake Factory dinner and dessert. Then on our actual anniversary we celebrated with an unofficial ward FHE, watching the season finally of Random Acts and relived the wonderful generous acts of compete strangers. It was all because of my friend Monique, and she'll never know how much she changed our lives. I feel like I don't deserve as much love and kindness as I have received from my amazing friends and family.

Cheesecake Factory selfie 

Dessert was amazing!
This weekend was a pretty big weekend in the Osborn household. It started out with the annual nestle 5k fun run, and ended with a new honorary member of the fam. We had so much fun at the 5k race! Don't worry, I didn't run or walk it, but Carter had a blast going with his grandma! We thought for sure my sister (hoping to have a baby any day) would go into labor. With no such luck we ended up with a gift card to Dennys and a case of nestle water. Then it was off to go car hunting for us. After looking at some very nice Honda oddesey vans, and getting a little discouraged on how much vans and SUVs cost, we found ourselves at Brent Brown Toyota in Orem. There, Brent Weiss (a new member of the Brent Brown team) showed us a deal we could not pass up. We bit the bullet and became van owners. Not so sure I'm happy about that part, but all we need for our sweet little quads are clothes! No more worrying about how we're going to get them around.
Carter with grandma ready for the race


The gang at the race minus siehara, Andres, and Carmen



Our new van. 

Well, the rest of the weeks we have left as a family of 3, are hopefully going to be lived to the fullest! I'll keep you updated on our little girls and our adventures ahead. Until then, happy reading!





11 comments:

  1. I already love your family. I am a faithful follower of the Gardner Quadsquad which is where I learned about you. I am very excited to follow your journey as well. I'm trying to come up with some cute names. I was thinking of "C" names, like, Carissa, Clara,Camilie and Cora. All with a hard C at the beginning yet very much unique. Just a thought, you could also use Cleo or Chloe, maybe Cara, I just like the idea of hard C because of your name and Carter beginning with a hard C. Anyway, looking forward to their birth. Take care and May God Grant you many blessings in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really like the name Camille! The other hard part however, is agreeing on names ha ha. There are quite a few I like that Jason doesn't. Oh what fun lol!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6/07/2017

    Names would be tough!! You could have A: Ava, B:Bianca, C: Cara, D: Delilah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about using A B C and D as the beginning letters, but we like some names with K and S.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for allowing us to join you on your amazing journey. I too am a loyal follower of the Gardner Quadsquad which is I learnt of your journey. You will have amazing support from these beautiful people,they love to pay it forward especially after all the support they received during their journey. God's blessings with the birth of your darling girls. Lots of love to Carter. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aslyn , Bethany , Camille , Danica :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reagan,Charlie (I like it for Girls),Ashton,Millie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6/08/2017

    Brandi, Whitney, Jenna, shaylynn or shaylee, Ella, Leah, Morgan, Molly, eliza, Jane, Ashlee, Amy, Meagan, Christy, Taushalyn, Kristen, Stacy, Sara, Kaylee, Elisabeth, Elise, Lacie, Erin, Katie, Margaret, Phoebe, Hattie, Ettie, Lindsay, and Christine. Just a few. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Savannah, Kyla and Ellie are my top pics!! I'm sure whatever names you agree on will be perfect for those little girls! I am also a faithful follower of the Gardner quads and wish you all the same!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jayca pronounced jay-sa.
    I love my name! Maybe y'all with as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clarissa, we also bought a van thinking our family would soon be growing. Kaden was 2 when our car had it and we needed a New one. We were already trying to have more kids and thought they would come soon. But heavenly father had a different plan. We lost 3 pregnancies and were given a 10% chance of having a successful pregnancy. But right after we moved to Washington we got pregnant with Shanna and everything was good with her! But Kaden was already 5 and I had been driving a van around with only one child. I must admit I cried many times in that van and almost traded it in many times. But there were days I would take Kaden's friends and other moms with me and was grateful for the space. So sorry for the lose of your sweet girls. We have been prayer so hard for your family!! Thanks for being such an amazing example and trusting in your heavenly father, not always easy.

    ReplyDelete