December 27, 2015

A Failure at Blogging

Oh goodness, it has almost been 2 whole months and I haven’t posted anything! I do have a million excuses, but we can save those for later. There is so much to catch you up on!

Jason

Jason is still loving his job. In fact it is a frequent topic that pops up in our conversations a lot. He has recently started a new job though, and I think it is worse than the one he has lol. He has become very interested in Real Estate, and thought it would be fun to start his own property management business. He hasn’t quite started yet, but we have gotten our feet a little wet. We have two properties we are maintaining for someone we know, and maybe someday (if it were up to Jason) we will have our own company.
HI!
Jason is still crazed with sports and decided that our Halloween costumes would be sport related. We ended up being football players and I was a ref. While we were on a double date once, we even pulled up a game and watched it during dinner! He has indoctrinated our son to watch college football every chance he gets. When we go to friend’s houses now, he even asks if we can watch football. Oh Jason what have you done?! Good thing I still love him, even if he is crazy.

Carter

Carter is the sweetest boy you will ever meet. He is always giving hugs and giving people complements. I love it when he tells people he loves them, and he always gets so excited to see friends. When he’s super sleepy however, it’s a different story. There have been many nights we have sat together and cried simply because he wanted to do what HE WANTS to do. Oh silly boy, I love him.

My little monkey <3
He is still super obsessed with cars and trucks or ANYTHING with wheels! Every time we go to the store, he asks if we can find cars or he’ll just take the liberty of finding them himself. He is so good when we go places, it is so hard not to buy him ANOTHER car.

Carter with his fave aunt. We rented a puppy!

His new thing is that he LOVES suckers! Everywhere we go (Walmart, the doctor’s office, the park, the post office, ANYWHERE) someone will offer him a sucker! People will say he is just so cute and hand him a sucker. Somehow he got it in his head that if we go to Home Depot (his favorite place) then someone WILL give him a sucker. Sure enough, if we go he WILL end up with a one in his mouth or one hiding in my purse.

My sweet boy playing with play dough. Yes he has no pants ha ha
Clarissa

What’s new with me? Well, I have almost completed the class that I signed up for in March! I know, so sad right. I have 1 year to complete it and I have taken my sweet time. The tests were easy, but the papers (8 of them might I add) are what kills! Especially when things are over your head.
My book business has been getting a little busier. It must be the time of year, but I have had several successful parties and an open house just last week. My next adventure is doing a booth at a high school fundraiser event, and hopefully I can become a better sales lady. That is a skill I am still lacking.
My first open house! It was fun :)

My cancer is still GONE, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have to see the doctor…. Carter has been so good, because at least 2 days a week, I will have some kind of doctor’s appointment. He is actually pretty patient and his daddy got him into watching movies at the doctor’s office, so he doesn’t mind it at all. For a little while every time we got into the car he would ask if we are going to the doctor. Don’t worry though, I am in good health as long as I am in check all the time. Not having a tiny itty bity pituitary gland actually creates really big problems. Oh well, at least I have the cutest boy in the entire world! Happy reading!

My little Family

No comments:

Post a Comment