January 30, 2014

January in Review

Well, it has been awhile…

A couple of weeks ago I wrote the most profound, the most exciting, and the most awesome post; (it really wasn't that good, but I got excited because it was pretty good for me) it would have brought tears to your eyes. I thought wow, I am finally getting OK at this writing thing. I made the huge mistake of just typing it out real fast, (not on Word) and just as I clicked publish…. ZAP! It was gone. I freaked out!!! It took me Carter’s whole morning nap for me to write it… grrrr!!!!! Well, I vowed never to write again (not really, just decided to do it another time and try to be as awesome as the last). A couple of days after my little mishap, Carter got really sick :( and all my energy went to him. Now HE’S BETTER yay! And never once did he lose that adorable smile of his. He is a very happy sick baby surprisingly.


Well, instead of trying to match the awesomeness of my last post, I have decided to just be silent and let the pictures tell the story. Enjoy our January in review (WITH PICTURES!!!!) :)

WARNING: Pretty much all pictures are of our sweet little baby. We are kind of obsessed!

My sweet little helper... he likes to help with out asking

He's a shy guy :)

His reaction when he found out about his baby cousin! Congrats Aunt Siehara and Uncle Andres!!!

Went shopping in Utah for some clothes that fit

sick but still smiling :)

50 degrees out! Of course we played outside!


Must be feeling better :)













Out in the sunshine... 9 month photo shoot!

Can you believe he's 9 months?!

Super smily little man :)

He liked sitting in the chair!

Adorable!

He has 6 pearly whites already!!

Soaking up some sun
His favorite activities include... bathing


helping mom with laundry...



destroying the kitchen!

Rocking out with a spoon
Playing blocks with Daddy!
Eating bananas

and eating anything in his new high chair! 

Daddy got his braces off!!!

Carter got a zillion new clothes from a friend!

Me after a long day of taking care of my boys :)
 So there you have it. A wonderful month in this little family chilling in Spring Creek NV (with only one weekend in Utah ha ha) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment