July 12, 2013

Crafty Clarissa....

So, while I was on maternity leave... I got my first taste at being a stay at home mom. I could hardly wait to go back to work because it was something I really didn't enjoy. Well, now that we have moved to Nevada and my chances of working part time are slim to none, I decided that keeping myself busy and having fun with Carter were the most important things. I actually made these cute little crafts awhile ago (the very beginning of June), but have time to share now :)





Things you need:
Ingredients of any kind (I made up my own and did brownies, pudding, and marshmallows in one. Then I bought no bake cherry cheesecake mix for the other)
Small pint jars
Pretty papper
Modge Podge
A sponge brush
Ribbon


First you wash the jars of course, and while they are washing cut your pretty paper to cover the lids.

Once all the paper is cut, get a sponge brush and modge podge the paper on to the lid of each jar.



While the lids are drying, layer your ingredients in your nice clean jars and cut ribbon to put around the jar.


When the lids are finished, simply put them on your now fully layered jars and tie the ribbon to make them cute. They are a great gift to give for friends or neighbors. I even made one for Jason :)
The finished project


Anyways, that's it for my craft moment. Now I am working on my house and trying to get it looking decorated and cozy. Here is a sneak peek :)






No comments:

Post a Comment