June 24, 2013

Spring Creek Nevada and a cute little boy :)

Well... It has been a week since we moved out to the middle of nowhere, and yes I have already gone crazy. Thank goodness for making friends, unpacking boxes, playing with Carter, running, and attempting to decorate. That's pretty much all I have done while being here. Once my decorating skills aren't too bad, I'll post some pics lol.

Now to brag about my cute little boy Carter! He is my everything! I have spent so much time with him, and each moment I fall more in love with this little baby. He is the sweetest thing ever!! Jason and I have been so lucky to have a little boy who is almost always happy, smiles every waking moment (unless a camera is involved), has slept completely through the night since he was 6 weeks old, laughs when he wakes up and in his sleep, loves to blow spit bubbles and drool, and loves to tell all kinds of stories. We love this little man!

Carter is 2.5 months now and so so big! He is already well over 13 lbs, 26 inches long, and has the biggest head of all time. I was so excited to go shopping in Elko last week with a new friend and bought him new outfits, only to find that he is already starting to grow out of them. He is the easiest to put to sleep, once he shows any signs of being sleepy, we lay him down and he is out. He is also so content with laying on the floor and listening to his own voice for hours or at least until he gets tired.

He does have his fussy times, but as long as you hold him he's happy with that. Holding him is my favorite, so I don't mind.

Well... since I don't have any pictures of our house yet (I'm lacking the motivation to take any, and well there are still so many boxes everywhere it would just look disastrous) so enjoy all this pics of my little obsession... He is the cutest thing ever!

a kind of smile :)
Play time!
Carter and Mom <3
Jason's favorite Sunday Activity

This is the little man the whole time we were packing
He has spent lots of time in his car seat lately


Silly sleeping boy <3

<3 his spiky hair!
Yes, his mow-hawk is natural :)



No comments:

Post a Comment