September 3, 2012

We're ALIVE!!!!!


Oh my wow! It has been awhile, and I have the simple excuse of being crazy busy, and having no internet until... well now :) So... if you were wondering if we died, WE'RE ALIVE!!! How happy is that?
Our house in Vegas

To fill you in on all the craziness that has recently taken over our life, I will start with the day of the 20th of August. It was a sad day, but very exciting all at the same time. See, it was the day we would be leaving our crazy Vegas life behind as our new place in Utah finally became a reality. After days of day dreaming of finally being there, we packed up our things and drove a million miles to yes... Roy UT. We sadly said goodbye to our very nice air conditioned house in Vegas, and said hello to our HOT house in Utah. By the way, pictures will be coming as soon as I actually get all the boxes unpacked and put away :D

We were able to enjoy our hot house for a day (we were too cheap to turn our AC on lol) and then it was off to work for the both of us. Jason got a job in Salt Lake and I was FINALLY able to start getting my classroom ready for the exciting new school year! I didn't realize how much work putting a new classroom together could be. It took me about 2 weeks, but I think I am ready to say hi to my new kiddos! I can hardly wait! :)

Two weeks of working, unpacking, being very tired every night by 6 pm, finding out we live by a whole bunch of old people, seeing old friends, making a 1hr trip to Logan turn into 2, and making our way to Washington to be re-united with our other family member (according to Jason), has tuckered us out. We will be on the road again tomorrow morning YES (sarcastically)! Until then, we only have interent this weekend and hopefully the nice men from Comcast will come and install our very own. So we will fill you in again once life starts slowing down. Until then, enjoy our pictures and stay tuned for some very exciting things to come in the future!





No comments:

Post a Comment