September 21, 2015

So Far This September...

It’s already the middle of September, can you believe it?! I just now realized that I didn’t post my August adventures, so I hope you don’t mind catching up on my very delayed adventures. We’ve already had an eventful September, and I thank the glorious kick off to my cousin Emily. She’s MARRIED, how crazy!

Emily & her new hubby! 


As I said earlier, my cousin Emily was married Saturday September 5th and it was an event to remember. Especially because she and her family hold a special place in my heart. They took care of me while I was student teaching and have done so much for Jason and I. We love them so much!

Friday night we headed down to Kuna Idaho for a deliciously huge dinner with friends and family. It was fun to see aunts and uncles I hadn’t seen in a long time. Carter was loving all the attention with being the only kid there. He was so happy to see Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle D (Dyelan). He hardly ate anything because he was running around to everyone. Silly boy.

The wedding was beautiful, and I actually cried during the ceremony in the temple. I have never cried at a wedding before, which was definitely a first. It was so exciting to see her and her new husband come out of the temple doors with pure happiness on their faces. Pictures were short and sweet for us, and then we went to spend time with family.
The boys outside the temple :)

And the girls...

Our sweet little family!

My silly little boy.

This adorable picture <3
The reception that night was incredible! The church was decorated so beautiful, the food was to die for, and they hired a DJ who entertained us all. My favorite was probably the shoe game he made Emily and Austine play. So. Much. Fun! I loved seeing my parents and grandparents dancing too. So precious :)
Cutting the cake at the reception.

Sunday we spent our time at Grandma’s house, and had a beautiful devotional. It is kind of fun to have such a big family to have devotionals and recitals with all of our musical talent. It was so wonderful to fill the house with singing and a lesson from conference. Carter had a blast playing with all of the kids, and we hardly saw him at all. All of his cousins love him too. It’s so nice to let him play and not have to worry about what he is doing or who he is with. I love my family!

One of the songs that was sung. Pretty good...

Monday we took our time going home, and decided to stop at a very special place. We stopped and ate lunch at Julia Davis Park in Boise. The park where Jason got on one knee and asked me to be his forever. It’s a beautiful park, and we were kind of sad to have to get in the car and make our journey of 5.5 hours. Stopping in Lehi Utah to get JCW shakes, did help a little bit J I love going on road trips.

When we got back home it was business as usual and Carter ended up with a cold. While taking care of a sweet sick little 2 year old and running to appointments, we also worked on getting our ward party organized. I was a little worried when lightning, thunder and rain started coming down, but it ended up being a beautiful night and so much fun! We had a really good turn out and thanks to some amazing friends the food was incredible. It was awesome, and definitely worth the work.

Tain and Karalee had their sweet baby girl! We were able to visit them in the hospital and can't wait for our big brother to have Tain wrapped around that little girl's finger. I love her name as well, her name is Ada Lynn and she fits the name. Super sweet and adorable. I think I might be just a little baby hungry :)


Sweet little Ada


Well, now our life has slowed down a little bit and we are getting ready to go to the Oregon Coast next week. Another great adventure with 18 hours in the car. It’s going to be so much fun. Well, sorry to make it short, but that what the Osborn family has been up to. Here’s to making wonderful memories!


We took Carter to the Payson temple one night. He loves to see the temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment